How It Works
How Lead Funnel Works
The process is very simple:
- Motivated consumer completes a form (i.e. lead form)
- Lead goes through our proprietary filters and gets marked for delivery (i.e. identified as a “Hot Lead”)
- Lead gets sent to the client (i.e. real-time XML or email)
The entire process happens in the matter of seconds! You get the HOT lead as soon as the consumer submits it.
Contact us today to learn about pricing and how you can test out our leads.
How We Generate Leads
We are able to generate high-quality extended auto warranty, extended service plan and repair protection plan leads as a result of carefully crafted marketing operation. We utilize the latest and most-effective online marketing strategy to surround prospective users with the appropriate information. Some of the lead generation channels we utilize include:
- Search engine optimization
- Paid search marketing
- Email marketing
- Retention building
All incoming leads go through a proprietary filtering system to ensure maximum relevancy, commercial interest and best-fit match with client’s policies.
How We Close The Loop
Our experience suggests that the client is likely to realize maximum return from our leads if there is a loopback mechanism set up. While not required, it is a great way to realize more sales for the same buck. Here’s what we mean:
- At a pre-determined frequency, client delivers data about call and sale status
- Data gets fed into our proprietary system and analyzed
- Performance of lead source is analyzed and re-balanced to ensure maximum:
- Contact ratios
- Conversion rates
- The process continues as an ongoing loop
This level of data sharing allows us to quickly finetune front-end marketing to ensure that you get the maximum backend return.